posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:59:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Yes, and if you had checked the headers you would have noted it was
cross-posted to that other group. Doh!

So, Neal, 'splain to me why all your previous posts on the subject of
H.R.
2550, (the first of which is dated September 12, 2007) have the
following
header:

Newsgroups: rec.boats.cruising

So? Does that mean all of alt.sailing.asa should be forever kept out of
the loop? There are boaters here, ya know. And besides, there are
probably half the subscribers here who also post or lurk on
rec.boats.cruising. This is what I mean about your elitism. You think
you are so great and everybody else is clueless. In reality, you're the
one who is out of touch

And only this latest post has the header:

Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

So? Perhaps you could educate me as to how to post it to alt.sailing.asa
without including that in the Newsgroups: line.

Just as I said, your latest comes totally out of left field in this
group.
You're busted. Best you slink off quietly into a corner rather than
soil
yourself further with foolish bluster.

Again with the elitism. Do they teach that in all the Ivy League
schools? Again, in case it didn't sink through your thick skull there
are people here (many) who also read rec.boats.cruising. As for soiling
myself, treating with a lawyer is debasement worse than feces and I
don't shy away from that, do I?

And,
it turned out the OP was totally wrong in asserting that everybody
needed to contact their Congressman or Senator to tell them to vote
AGAINST H.R. 2550.

The OP was Glen Ashmore. Roger Long quickly set things straight.
See

The problem is that you were so intent on blathering that you
apparently
either ignored or simply didn't comprehend what Roger had said--a
point I've
now made ad nauseam.

Again with the cluelessness. The topic of voting AGAINST H.R. 2550 came
up a couple times before the thread you refer to. Get with it, man.
Don't you have something to do such as hawking your wares to O.J.
Simpson to get him acquitted of his latest armed burglary fiasco?

Wilbur Hubbard