Default HR 2550 may make it illegal to wash your deck

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:15:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Sounds like we'd better hope this passes. (If it fails to pass)
Permits would (then) be state(-)run under federal mandate.

Sound like lawyer talk to me.

Yes, I'm trying to talk Dave's language. Pointing out yet another
example of lawyer elitism. They have their own precise language they
think the masses can't understand. They even have Greek phrases to
describe some of their principles. But then they have the nerve to think
it's kewl to interpret what lay people write while criticizing those who
take the writing on it's face value. Can you say elitist snobs?

Wilbur Hubbard