HK HK is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:18:21 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:42:16 -0400, HK wrote:

I could run my boat for four hours, including some time at WOT and
cruising speed, and also honestly report a fuel burn of X gallons for
the adventure. But unless the information is presented in a standardized
format, it is only anecdotal.
Well, let's do it.

I'm going down to SC in the middle of October - let's set something up
for when I return. Split the cost of the boat trip.

Test the information and compare results.

Works for me. But it will still be anecdotal.

But scientifically anecdotal.

It'll be fun.

Fun indeed. Keep me posted on your schedule.