posted to alt.sailing
Matt Colie[_2_] Matt Colie[_2_] is offline

Default Questions : Kayaking with Boats present

Hal wrote:

And it's because of gun toting paranoid whack jobs like you that there
are Laws passed making permits to carry concealable weapons difficult
to obtain.
I can just see you before some local judge saying that you don't need
to obey a state's laws because you only obey a higher authority.
Be sure to mention that to Bruno Buggerman, your cell mate.

Remenber that local cops love to trounce on out of state vehicles.
They may even want to search it (and you) for contraband

Hal, who has very little regard 4U

Hal(9000?)

The amount you know about the situation of which you write is truly
awesome.

Did you ever try to get the attention of a small boat operator?

Excuse me please, but I fail to see what a kayaker trying to protect his
life has to do with what might be contraband in other states.

That you are one of the problems that those of us that would like to
peacefully share the water have on a regular basis is what I am
beginning to understand by you statements. You probably have a 16ft
Clorox bottle with way too much engine and can not understand why he
should not be allowed to do what he wishes when he wishes with little
regard for the safety of other persons.

Sorry to make your acquaintance.

Matt Colie - Lifelong Waterman and Licensed (as in USCG) Mariner