HK HK is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:58:42 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:00:48 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Would a silver prop perform better?
Of course not.

Black props are Ninja Props - automatically better.

Tom,
Does etec have as nice of a web site as Yamaha?

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard...home/home.aspx

I don't think so.

opps, I check them out, they have Yamaha beat in the web site catagory also.

Does etec have black props?

I don't think so .......

I was seriously thinking of buying a 350 Yamaha if I bought the boat I
was thinking about.

Think I'll stick with 200 HO ETEC twins. When Scot and I were out
running around Narraganset Bay today, we burned 9 gallons of gas in
four hours.

And most of that was running time as we took the long way around a
couple of areas. WOT and cruise with about an hour trolling. It ran
four hours straight.

Not bad - 2.40 gph.

Not bad at all. :)

How many hours at WOT? How many hours at "cruise," and at what RPMS?
Nine gallons? Hehehe.