posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Don't believe the National Weather Service any more.

Bart wrote:

I agree the weather has not been cooperating with the
liberal's science-fraud theories about global warming.

Sadly there were a few people killed by Hurricane Dean.
The estimate were that more than 26 were killed. This
places it as a weak Hurricane in my estimation.

Ah the new Hurricane Strength Scale, Bart0, Bart1,....Bart5.

Hurricane Flora (1963) comes in as Bart5 (7000 or so deaths), dumb
National Weather Service only gave it a 3!

Cheers
Marty
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----