posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Wet huh?

On Sep 11, 4:38 pm, "Donal" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Joe wrote:
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/HugoBoss.jpg

Joe

Yep, that's a wild ride.

As much as I respect their performance, I don't really like those open-
class solo racers. Because of their extreme beam & other
characteristics, a naval architect once described them as "catamarans
with the volume between hulls filled in, for the purpose of cheating
the rules."

She is actually parked in my marina at the moment.
When I saw her at the weekend, I initially thought that she was a cat!!
She has a *very* wide stern!!

Regards

Donal
--

You ought to see if you can get a ride on her. Looks like a fun boat.

PS what did Scotty say? I can not see his responce

Thanks

Joe