Default HR 2550 may make it illegal to wash your deck

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:44:00 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Sounds like we'd better hope this passes. Permits would be state
run
under federal mandate. This might not be a problem in places like
Maine where boating is recognized as essential to the tourist
economy
but some states might see the revenue generated by such a permit
system as a quick soak-the-rich fiscal fix.

--
Roger Long

Finally an informed opinion. Thanks.

Pity you didn't comprehend what Roger wrote.

Pity you lack the capacity to comprehend what I comprehend. . . Check
the Boat/US site. State control would exempt recreational boats from
this farce. So many ignorant dolts around here, so little time . . .

Wilbur Hubbard