posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Ambergris Caye Belize

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
anews.com:

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone ever sail there?

Looks like a cool place:
http://ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/island.html

Second largest reef on earth.

Joe

A waste of space. Just another New Orleans or Key West type
destination with crowds of ignorant tourists catered to by greedy
locals. Just look at the type of people in this thread who speak well
of it. Fags, liberals and morons. Sorta proves my point, doesn't it?

Any place where you can't anchor without seeing another human being
for a week is not a place I want to be visiting. Tourist trap
destinations are so degrading. The people who frequent them are
losers. Ask yourself do you really want to voluntarily rub elbows with
people like that?

Wilbur Hubbard

Don't even begin to follow this rathole downward. It's just another
ignorant post from Wilbur, Capt Neal, or whatever his real name is, and
replying to it only degrades the real discussion that people are trying
to have.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org