posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Thanks Joe

"Thom Stewart" posted a bunch of html crap again in
message ...

You were a great help. I didn't have to join Google. Almost did!

At 81 and years of shortcut key I just couldn't remember Addy. While
filling out Google membership I remember how I came upon it.

Now all I have to do is: "Be Careful with my Coffee." Have no
shortcut
Key but I have it listed in my FAV page.

Again thanks.

Hey Sharku,

Please go away with your binary posts.

And, what's with breaking your promise to quit the group for good? I
know, I know! It's just too difficult for you to live a day in your
boring life without reading one of my brilliant, perceptive and
stimulating posts. I guess you can't be blamed for that as you're not
the only one so afflicted, it seems.

Wilbur Hubbard

JML Sigs