posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Ambergris Caye Belize

wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:57:44 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
groups.com...
Anyone ever sail there?

Looks like a cool place:
http://ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/island.html

Second largest reef on earth.

Joe

A waste of space. Just another New Orleans or Key West type
destination
with crowds of ignorant tourists catered to by greedy locals. Just
look
at the type of people in this thread who speak well of it. Fags,
liberals and morons. Sorta proves my point, doesn't it?

Any place where you can't anchor without seeing another human being
for
a week is not a place I want to be visiting. Tourist trap destinations
are so degrading. The people who frequent them are losers. Ask
yourself
do you really want to voluntarily rub elbows with people like that?

Wilbur Hubbard

Willy boy, you are about half right. One does hate rubbing elbows with
the proletariat.

On the other hand rubbing elbows with Wilbut Hubbard would be
unthinkable.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Oh please, Bruce, find another bathroom stall in which to tap your foot.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahah! You're just toooooo easy. ;-)

Wilbur Hubbard