KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default route from US to Isreal

"richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
assuming one had a vessel worthy of such a trip, what route would you
take to deliver a vessel from the US to Isreal. This question came up
in a conversation and while I know that I am not qualified to make
such a trip I was still curious what route one would take. What boat
would you travel in if you had $150,000 to spend on a boat

From the east coast, Atlantic through the Med and down into Israel. Even
from the west coast, I think it would make more sense to go down to the
Panama Canal, then up and over, than to do the "West About" route.