Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Boat Stereo Questions

Chuck Gould wrote:

How about the interface?

I bought a portable mp3 player last year, (not the iPod brand), and I
have loaded one album onto the thing and hardly used it since. The
biggest problem is the interface, IMO. Push this button thirty one
times, bush that other buttom twice, stop to chant, spin twice on left
heel, push first button 11 times more and then second button another
six. Although somewhat exaggerated, I concluded that it takes just
about that much nonsense that to change selections. :-(

The interface is considered the easiest and most intuitive mp3 on the
market.