[email protected] brucedpaige@gmail.com is offline

Default Thrift shop distiller $9

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:57:01 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:10:37 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

In the meantime, his stovetop distillers are working well for him, and
use heat in a time-tested and pretty efficient way, with almost direct
application of flame to water.

Yes, but can you also use it to make booze? If so you could turn your
boat into a cash machine.

You'd have to fiddle with the thermostat as booze is distilled at
considerable lower temperatures then distilled water. I've got a mate
who makes his own booze and I *think* the top of the reflux still runs
about 80 degrees C. I can get you specific numbers if you are that
interested.

Be aware that the Tax people get absolutely frantic and tend to take
away your house, car, still, and money when they catch you doing this.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)