posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default What is it....

Get off it....why can't a man have a dearest and best friend without
implication of something sexual? You guys are just too much into
your
own testesterone...

Hey...no sailing today! I'm doing a big BBQ later today!

So.....
I'm not one of those types, Katy. And I don't walk around like Scotty
in stone-cold fear of gay people. The reason for that is that I'm not
gay and have no questions about my sexual orientation. Study after
study shows that guys like Scotty or Horvath have closet feelings that
frighten them. They lash out, but it's really against themselves. At
the same time, there sort are awful lovers to their wives, treating
their sexual hungers like chores aking to mowing a lawn. I assure that
Scotty's wife has heard rumors of a female orgasm, and that's about
it. In the narrow world that Scotty's brain swims in, that's "being a
man."
But a good man is all that any male should want to be. My life has
certainly turned out far better than Scotty's and that's because he's
spent too much of his life in fear and angst. It's a very common issue
with many people.

My BBQ cost more than Scotty's boat. And I aint kiddin'!

RB
35s5
NY