Default Oh deer!

"John H." wrote in message

Call your local police station and ask whether it's legal to use google
in
your town. That should help you find the information you need.

Actually, I used Google to find the specs I gave you above. I could find
nothing on the site you provided saying anything about the SP101 being a
.38 frame. I did read that it was designed to be a small, strong .357
Magnum.

Help!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...3/ai_n19313632

The .38 Special was the original chambering when the SP101 was introduced
in
1988, and brother shooter Jon had a copy, one of the SPNY models built
expressly for backup, off-duty and detective use to the specifications of
the New York City Police Department.

Way to go! I've looked, but could find nothing.

Good job!

You didn't look for jack ****, johnny.