John H. John H. is offline

Default Oh deer!

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 02:23:26 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 23:00:33 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:35:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
om...
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:06:01 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:r3h3e3h2vt0tmbfm2lbfmvpcof8kavoaq1@4ax .com...
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:46:04 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:vud3e35ejb0itjhrvv90pdgk3ue3arjn9r@4 ax.com...
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:18:52 -0400, HK
wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

Here's a site that gives enough information for people who know
something
about pistols.
http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger_SP101.htm

Call your local police station and ask whether it's legal to use
google
in
your town. That should help you find the information you need.

Long one of my favorite shooting sites, but you can see the
desperation
in the right's politics...he's endorsed Tired Old Fred, with the
same
ideas that brought us...Iraq.

Actually, Harry, we're not discussing politics at all. We're
discussing
the
frame used for the Ruger SP101.

There is no "we" that includes you until you spend a day or ten
reading.
Otherwise, you can't possibly know what you're talking about. Is
your
public
library open on weekends? Does the "home" have a shuttle bus that'll
bring
you there?

See previous answer to you. And, see answer to JimH. And, see answer
Harry. You guys have a lot of words to say, but none have shown
anything
that says the Ruger SP101, a .357 Magnum revolver, was built on a
.38
frame.

I can't believe that of you five people, *none* of you would come up
with
the proof, if it exists, simply to prove me wrong...although I've
not
asserted that it *wasn't* built on a .38 frame.

So, if someone else has knowledge, they are required to dredge up
sources
for you, while you sit on your wet diaper and watch television.

Not a chance.

Doug, I'm thinking there are no sources saying the Ruger SP101, .357
Magnum
revolver, was built on a .38 frame. I've looked at a couple dozen
sites.
did find that the SP101 was built as a .22 calibre. So it's possible
buy
a Ruger .22 on a .357 Magnum frame, but I could find nothing stating
the
.357 was built on a .38 frame.

Do you reckon Ruger is keeping it hidden from the public.

You're all done with with, John. You are over it. Way over it. If you
want
to continue, go ask the question in rec.guns.

Let's see, first it was countersteering, now it's a .357 Magnum on a .38
frame.

Sounds like you couldn't support your statements. Hell, you didn't even
know what a grip insert was!

Did I or did I not just teach you that you were all done here? Go change
your diaper.

Y'all just can't stand being wrong! Hell, it's no big deal to say,
"Whoops,
I was wrong." But I guess that when you've called someone a god damned guy
and a moron, not to mention the comments you and Harry and JimH manage,
it's pretty tough.

Trust me, Doug, if a site proving your point existed, you'd be shoving it
down my throat!

And no, I'm not all alone. You persist in answering. The others read but
know better than to answer, 'cause they can't find anything either!

Are you always this lazy? This is strange, coming from a guy who used to
bitch about his students being less than wonderful.

Still can't find anything?