Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Thrift shop distiller $9

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:41:39 +0000, Larry wrote:

Parrots both talk, INCESSANTLY. I wish they'd never learned....OR HEARD
AN ELECTRONIC TONE! Once learned, any sound is repeated, AD NAUSEUM!
It's only funny the first 3 days. Then it drives me CRAZY!

Luckily, there is an on-off switch! Simply cover the cages and they
sleep, giving you a break in blessed SILENCE! Too quiet at home? Get a
parrot!

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a while, Larry.
BTW, my wife bought a battery powered "parrot" which
has a sound activated recording and playback system.
Pretty irritating after the novelty wears off.
She sent it to her mother in Poland, where it was the hit of the
village. Don't know if it still lives on.

--Vic