posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default What is it....

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to
know.

Clearly an exaggeration since only a couple of misanthropes here like
Bob, Neal, and Horvath are doing that (they and their sockpuppets of
course). If you really want to reduce the volume, ignore their posts or
killfile them, which is what I've done mostly. They're only interested in
self-aggrandizement and hurting others....

Then all I'd have yo read is you.

Nah... you'd have Scotty.

--
"j" ganz @@