posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Bess Kidd Capt. Bess Kidd is offline

Default What is it....

wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:37:22 -0400, katy
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:06:42 GMT, wrote:

Sounds like great potential for a circle jerk!

What's that?

I'm not really gay... I just have a wide stance!

What's that?
Might be useful info to detect surreptitious gay folk before they can
pinch me. Last thing I want is a dose of AIDS.

--Vic

Mymy, look at all the socks that have jumped out of the laundry basket
in an attempt to disguise the fact that they're really just dirty feet....

So now we've made the leap from Gays to your smelly foot fetish?

TMI!

OMG! I love a.s.a. avid lurker being brought out by great bait!

Capt. Bess