Steven Shelikoff

Default The Latest Bush-ism...

Steven Shelikoff wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:41:41 -0400, . .@. wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:31:56 GMT, "Jim"
wrote:

Actually I did not. I replied. I did not start a new thread.

Don't blame me for your problems with your ng reader.

Actually, I have a newsreader. You don't. You are using an email
program to approximate reading newsgroups.

Does anybody else see two different threads?

Is it just my newsreader? If so, I'll complain to Forte.

It's just your newsreader. I'm using Forte Free Agent and the messages
are in the same thread, which is strange since you'd think Agent would
work at least as well as Free Agent. Is there some control you have set
wrong? If you're sorting by subject instead of by thread, that would
explain what you're seeing. Sorting by thread should use the
properly even if the subject changes.

P.S., Netscape also properly shows it as a single thread.

Steve