posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default What is it....

FACTS:

A couple if years ago, Ganzy e-mailed Mooron and I saying he was
"passing through our areas" (LOL!) and wanted to "get together."
We were creeped out and did not respond. That's when Ganzy went on his
rampage, attacking us both and writing complaints to our ISPs. Then
the poor sod e-mails me begging for a truce, but maintains that he
won't stop his attacks. He only wants ME to stop! Well, I told him to
get lost and so did Mooron, who later gave up on ASA. Ganzy can only
joke and kid on his own terms. He can't take any heat and cries to
ISPs when he's too slow on the uptake. The fact that he's homosexual
matters not one little bit to me. He's just a lame little boy who
cries to mommy and can't fend for himself. Since almost everyone here
is aware of what he's all about and his sexual preference, he oddly
sticks around in a "Tom Cruise, I really am straight" kinda way.

RB
35s5
NY