Bob Bob is offline

Default A word to the wisew...on Garmin

On Sep 6, 11:51 am, Chris wrote:

The coating had spots on it ......assumed
water or salt so I washed it with Windex and wiped with a paper
towel.....This destroyed the screen coating, null and voided the
warranty. Their cleaning solution is Distilled water and micro fiber
cloth only on the screen...sounds well suited for the marine
environment, don't you think?

Hummm, I used 3/8" polycarb stock for my new 7" x 15" portlights. I
wasnt sure how to clean polycarb so I READ THE INSTRUCTONS. Its
special stuff that requires special treatment.

You just made another tuition payment to the School of Hard Knocks. A
rather popular university for maritime learning......... Just consider
Skip n Lydia's tuition bill.... Ugh, now that is what I call an
expensive education.

Bob