Tim Tim is offline

Default PING: Vic Smith...

Vic Smith wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, better be careful with this. I read somewhere that the series
was a ratings disaster even though critically acclaimed, and all the
filmed (taped?) episodes weren't purchased or even completed.
I think what's out there was taped off TV viewings and probably highly
dicey.

Yeah, I believe it was copied. I don't think it was ever released, and
I don't know why it would be a "ratings disaster" On this one I would
agree with the critics. Even though it wasn't what I woudl call
"brilliant" I thought it was very well done, and extremely well
thought out.