Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default PING: Vic Smith...

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:35:49 -0700, Tim wrote:

On Sep 6, 7:29 pm, Tim wrote:
It's here! Finally released!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Berlin-Game-Mexi...-12-hrs-on-DVD...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!

"Be aware quality per episode does vary based on source material."

makes me wonder if this is a copy off an old VCR tape....

Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, better be careful with this. I read somewhere that the series
was a ratings disaster even though critically acclaimed, and all the
filmed (taped?) episodes weren't purchased or even completed.
I think what's out there was taped off TV viewings and probably highly
dicey.
Although I enjoyed the books, I have a vague recollection of some
disappointment at how it was all wrapped up.
It's more likely I'll reread the books than look for the mini-series.
On the bright side I got Smiley's People but haven't watched it yet.
And just yesterday "Army of Darkness" that Tom recommended.
But that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

--Vic