Wayne.B

Default Trailer Hitch Questions

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:40:54 GMT, "Tony Thomas"
wrote:
Look at it from where a car is behind you. Can you see the lights ok and
would they catch your eye. If not, then consider adding lights (like a
third brake light) on the transom.

That's what I was thinking but I was more concerned about a truck not
being able to see the lights since there tucked under the boat.

It is almost as easy to just add a second set of lights on the transom
which gives me brake lights and turn signals, but I'm not sure about
the legality of twin tail lights. I'm going to try and avoid driving
at night but I can definitrly see some value to extra brake lights.