Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default A word to the wisew...on Garmin

On 2007-09-06 16:49:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Garmin's time as a viable marine product has come and gone as of two or
three years ago. Switch to Lowrance who is still concentrating on the
marine market. Better price, better features, better technology, better
computer interfacing, better all around.

Garmin has discovered the ignorant motorist has the deeper pockets and
the lower standards.

Wilbur Hubbard

OhMyGosh, I read this and *instantly* thought "better stay well away
from Lowrance".

Wilbur, you've become my anti-"Practical Sailor", despite my trying
deal with you as someone with *some* skill....

I suspect this will get a blast reply, but I likely won't see it for a
couple of weeks, as we're out for the next week or two if work
cooperates. (I scheduled off for this week and next back in March, but
some else's lack of planning became my emergency last Friday. Pulled
off yet another miracle in 3 days.)

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD