[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default What do we do about Garmin.....

PhantMan wrote:
Anybody still here that remembers that early '01 discussion and bought
in about that time? Whutcha gonna do now? Buy? Sell? Hold?

HK wrote:
:}
Pardon my smile.

Consider yourself pardoned.
Actually, when you started posting pics of a new boat a month or so
ago, I figured at that point you must have started cashing in LoL!
Anyhow, all their numbers still look good and getting better all the
time. So I would expect a steady increase in price. It's the spike in
their price that caught my attention. Not sure what to make of that.
So for now, I plan to keep holding. But that leaves two chances out of
three I'll be wrong.

Rick