posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Monday Sail Report...a perfect weather day!

Now this type of in-fighting is not good at all. No, no, no. The main
reason is because it's not fully focused on me, which is what ASA is
really all about.
Katy, I appreciate the comments, but you know what I do here and that
it's fun for me. I never get angry like certain people here and I
don't imagine that folks like Doug and Sloco are as dumb as they
pretend to be. What kind of moron would snap at my juvinile bait again
and again unless they enjoyed the silly banter and sparring? Jeff has
even admitted that the nonsense here occasionally forces him to mess
about with books and facts he's happy to get back to. He knows I
busting his balls about the Nonsuch, but he's (hopefully) having some
fun trying to "prove" me wrong. We did sail circles around a NS 33
today in a J24 though!
Calling someone's dead mommy a name is only going to offend the true
dolts of the universe, unless they have serious issues. So these folks
can attack my wife and kid all they want. Suzanne is beautiful (You
MUST see her new hairstyle, very foxy!) and Thomas is loving sailing
far more than I dared to dream. It's been a great season and the best
couple of months are still ahead I think.

I'm a happy guy and Thomas train set cost more than Scotty's boat.
Life is good on all fronts!
Just remember that "front" has more than a couple of meanings!

RB
35s5
NY