posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Doug's Test Sails of the A28

Boobass are you really that stupid or really trying to be clever? J92
& J100 brochures also show the boats without lifelines but most of
them get delivered with lifelines. Same with the Alerion. Go away.
You're too easy.

Sloco, why humiliate yourself again and again. The A28 is not easily
found with lifelines. The one I sailed had none. The two on yachtworld
have none. The one owned by Doyle had none.

But to prove how huge a moron your are, read this....

2. All crew are restricted to seating inside the cockpit while
racing. Since the majority of AE 28s do not have lifelines, this is
the only safe and sensible procedure. It also eliminates the "rail
meat" race whereby competitive skippers seek to gain more righting
moment by adding heavy crew to the rail.

And see the link:
http://www.sfbayalerion.org/index.html

I'm sure Dougie Dingbat is gratefull for your support!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!
Yup, Sloco sure knows his boats!

RB
35s5