posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default Monday Sail Report...a perfect weather day!

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:20:47 -0400, katy
wrote:

Ringmaster wrote:
The boob posted:http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/Thomas35s5/
Lab3.jpg

Anybody notice the 2 illegal perverts the Boob has sitting on each
side of the retard. I guess the Boob hires them to clean that
designer interior in exchange for some time below with the kid. They
are really checking him out.

35s5: Plenty of cockpit space to take your contractor's crew sailing.

Whereas I can see how irritating Bob can be to some with his flaunting
of possesions, etc. I still contend that attacking his family is a sign
of the character of whoever does the attacjing. Why don't you confine
your remarks to Bob alone and leave out the remarks about his family?
It's obvious he enjoys his child, has many friends, and sails as
frequently as he claims. Why attack the things that are good about him?

Uh, Katy, he includes them in the posts that he admits are trolls.
They become part of his bait. When you throw out the bait, something
is going to snap at it.

Frank