Larry Larry is offline

Default Lower Chesapeake Labor Day Cruise - Last part - Reedville and home

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

Total with tip was
$52.99.

Had lunch at Eastern Buffet, my fav Chinese restaurant here....
(Cold Stuff)(Course One)
Waldorf salad
fresh slices of tangerine
cubes of fresh cantelope
fresh pineapple cubes, no sugar
3 slices really red tomatoes
crab salad

(Hot stuff)(Course Two)
Crab and Italian cheezes with creamed spinach
A brick of baked salmon topped with butter sauce
2 little cakes topped with crab/shrimp mush
3 blobs of stuffing, each with a shrimp baked in them for a handle.
2 helpings of the finest Coco Shrimp I ever tasted.
3 fried/breaded scallops smothered in Coco Shrimp sauce (see above)
2 Teriyaki chicken sticks
3 chicken-pineapple-chicken-pineapple shish kebabs
nice helping of Thai Chicken that should be eaten on the street

Desert stuff (Course Three)
one bourbon-laced homemade brownie
one white cake with chocolate creme layers topped with coffee sauce
one scoop vanilla ice cream laced with crushed Oreos
one scoop mint chocolate chip laced with chocolate chips
one fortune cookie that said I was going to come into lots of money soon
and told me how to say "Thank You" in mandarin Chinese, including how to
write it.

Sit down before reading the next line......
Buffet Lunch - $5.29
bottomless Ice tea - $1
goddamned sales tax - 60c
Total Lunch (per person) - $6.89 (until 4PM when they bring out the
expensive seafoods and the price goes up to $7.59/person.

If you go away hungry, it's YOUR FAULT....
At night, the dessert bar expands to include ALL YOU CAN EAT CHEEZECAKE!
No reservations required. Illegal Mexicans permitted if they're nice.
Dinner pricing and premium food all day Sunday 11AM-10PM.
The whole family works there. The cashier is 8. How many 8-year-olds do
YOU know who can run a register and make change, MANUALLY, with no
computer?

Larry
--
I'm still stuffed.....(c;
I still don't see how they make a profit. 6 woks going full blast in the