[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Lower Chesapeake Labor Day Cruise - Last part - Reedville and home

I was also having a LOT of trouble with THIS computer. The cursor
just would not be controlled - it would get just to where I wanted to
click and before I could do it, the cursor would skate off somewhere
else so I would click somewhere I didn't want. ...

Sounds like your computer thinks your GPS is a serial mouse. This is
a pretty common problem. If you go to the device manager and disable
the bogus mouse driver you should regain control of the pointer. It
is traditional to face Redmont, Washington and make a lewd gesture
when you do this, but that may not be required.

-- Tom.