sailing_crete

Default Any ready-reservists here?

Harry Krause wrote:

Well, we differ. I think those who support Bush's insane warmongering
should be paying the price for it.

Who is "we"? Do you speak for this entire group? Those who get called
up DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE, Dem. or Rep.. Here's a tip: Read the contract!

The idiot in the White House has done more to encourage the growth of
Islamist terrorist than anyone else on the world stage. He probably is
on al Qaeda's recruiting posters.

I can see your doing your part to uplift the nation and I'm sure your
picture is right below his.

It would be easier to simply round up the neocons and conscript them
into the war they want so badly to fight.

Great one there!!! Are you on your way to Kosovo?