John H. John H. is offline

Default Oh deer!

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:35:27 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:27:17 -0400, HK wrote:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=67160&fr=yvmtf

This ought to rile up the mindless inlanders.

Deer are just 150 pound rats, fine in their natural setting but a
nuisance when the natural predators are removed or in an urban
setting. I have seen deer doing just fine in DC, right downtown eating
the flowers on the elipse.

We have a deer problem in our area due to new developments taking over their
turf. We regularly have a herd of 9-11 deer cross from our woods in the
backyard, to our front then to the other set of woods down the street. I
have asked the mayor to do something (thinning the herd with sharpshooters)
about the problem yet nothing.

People who feed these creatures are idiots. If they cannot find enough food
on their own and die of starvation then nature moved in to thin the herd her
way.

You're calling some folks here names. Not nice.