posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Fantastic Sailing again!

Sorry to bust your little bubble, booby. I'm sure that you pass lots
of
Nonsuch's that aren't paying any attention to you.

I guess ALL of the boats we pass aren't paying attention. No one can
sail them well it would appear.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we pass the Nonsuch boats all the
time, so they must ALL be badly sailed according to you.

The best part of this, not lost on a few folks for certain, is that
hilarious fact that I've had Jeff defending to the poor turtlesque
Nonsuch against my 35s5 sailing WITHOUT THE JIB!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! AMAZING BUT TRUE!

RB
35s5
NY