posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob[_4_] Bob[_4_] is offline

Default Dungmaster's Agony!

LOL! Can you say "Back peddle"? I knew you could.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
So...you really are a material girl? Stay-at-home-MOM, and you
measure
everything by possessions?

Suzanne and I BOTH stay at home with our son. I work from home nights
and she works nights as a RN.
I hardly measure anything by what we own, but it's clear from
everyone's childish responses to my trolls that losers like Scotty,
Sloco, Jeff and Doug do!
Why else would they carry on so much over my silly posts! They don't
even know who I really am!

As my father is fond of saying, "No one truly owns anything." And I
agree with that philosphy. Acquire what makes you feel good, but not
for the sake of the acquisition itself. Losers here would do well if
they could only believe and understand that.

RB
35s5
NY