Bob Bob is offline

Default Panama Canal Birdwatching

On Sep 1, 5:23 pm, Larry wrote:

full size picture of some seagull's behind
sitting right in front of the lens! I kept coming back for hours and it
must have been sleeping on the spot as it never moved until the next
day...

Larry

Darn........ I though we had a real birder here. Trivia: I believe
that South America is known as the bird continent of the world. More
species are found there than any place in the world. Huge N-S flyways
pass from North America through central America headed for SA. Heck ya
might even get to see a migrating hummer.

So was that a confirmed gull's ass or maybe a Caspian Turn's ass?

Boy Birder Bob