Lucas Stark

Default Steering Adjustment on Sugar Sand Tango

How was the load in the boat distributed? i Had the same problem with My 98
Tango and ended up putting about 100#s of sand in 2 bags up front.Tracked
straight and stopped the porpassing(spelling) also.

I made an error in my post. The boat was steering to the left. After
reading your response I realized my problem may have been due to the
current owner of the boat sitting in the left rear facing seat. He
was a heavier guy, and the pull was quite noticable. Although, it
seems that my weight on the right should have compensated for this?

Also, where did you stoe the sand bags. As I have yet to receive my
boat, I am not sure how the storage configuration is set up in the
front of the boat.