posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sailing in the Matrix

How jealous can poor Sloco be? Is he still claiming that I have a B&W
TV and live in Brooklyn somewhere? Yup, he is!!!

Friend from Ireland takes her first try at the wheel....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...35s5/Fee01.jpg

Yep, another girl in her 20's with makes more money than Sloco or
Scotty Potty! She a travel RN who also runs her own medical supply
company.

Today looks amazing....even in the matrix! Funny how I manage to get
all of these pics and videos in the Matrix while most here have yet to
see a single pic of anything from Sloco!

I think I'll take the Matrix over Sloco's sad world anyday! My world
has girls, sex and sailing.
Here's a recent pic of Sloco's world...

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Exhibi...res/card71.JPG

RB