basskisser

Default Free Photo Prints!

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Yes, for a limited time only, and for the first six who respond:

A free 8x10 or larger glossy of your favorite hi-resolution boating or
fishing photo.

I had to buy a new color printer for ad and brochure proofs, and it
prints damned good color photos, too, so long as the original is
high-resolution. So, if you have a special digital image, a sharp one,
taken with at least a four megapixel digital camera, and you want a nice
print on photo paper, let me know. I'll be delighted to make you a print
and mail it back to you.

No strings.

The email address that appears in my headers works...I rarely check it,
but it is legit.

Cheers.

Great!
Make me a copy of this pic-