Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Anchor watch by GPS - what do you use to wake you at all times if necessary

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:19:22 -0400, wrote:

You just posted advice in another thread about mast wiring
connections... saying that it was best to keep things as simple as
possible.

You must be thinking of someone else. I posted nothing like that.
However, since you mentioned it, things should be as simple as
possible, but no simpler. I would especially appreciate the water
sensor. A good alarm system, costs dough and can need fixing, but it
is not vital, and everything you had before you got it will remain if
it fails.

Casady