Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Yo Tim!

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:37:01 -0700, Tim wrote:

No Vic, I've never boated in the winter, even though I know some real
die-hards who feesh out of a boat as long as the water isn''t frozen
over.

Like me. I've been known to go fishing on Webster Lake with skim ice
the day before Christmas.

This summer I chartered with a guide on Lake Murray and he told me he
had a charter once in late January. Temperature was 17 or so and
winds were upwards of 20. He called the client and kinda gave a hint
that it might be better to wait a couple of days before until the
weather got warmer and the client said "What the hell kind of guide
are you?".

ROTFL!!

Turns out the two guys were from Alaska.