Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Tim!

On Aug 31, 6:53 pm, Vic Smith wrote:

That's how I do my cars, just the rough spots. I don't enter any
beauty contests. And I was wondering if the weather was keeping
you in. Up here it seems the last couple months have been hot or
rainy or both after a good start on the summer.

The weather has been blistering, and I probably would have taken the
big boat out more with the family,but I never saved the time to make a
Bimini or purchase one. at almost 52, I really don't know if time is
speeding up, or if I'm slowing down. No, I HAVE been very busy this
year, it seems like . really busier than I thought I'd be.

Probably and possibly this fall, I might take the Marquis on a river
cruise on the Ohio, for a loong (possinbly 4 day) weekend. Go down to
Cave in Rock on a thursday evening, run the Ohio and be back home
tue's evening. sleep on the boat etc. I'll do it if I can talk the
wife into the idea. It won't be so warm then, and leaves turning the
banks of the Ohio should be beautiful that time of the year.

Eh, we'll see.