posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default A Real Race

Yeah, we don't have the stones to "mix it up" with a bunch of
Catalinas & Ericsons that think they are in a race because a local
club had a 14 dollar plaque made. One design is racing. PHRF is
family
fun, if that's what you like.

I don't know what it's like on Long Island Sound Boobie but you must
not get out much. You'd have a hard time selling that definition to
the Wednesday night crowd in Annapolis for example. Everything comes
out up to and including TP52s. I haven't seen any 35s5S though. Oh,
and they award real silver down here.