posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default A Real Race

Always the line people use when they don't have the stones to bring
it
out and mix it up.

Yeah, we don't have the stones to "mix it up" with a bunch of
Catalinas & Ericsons that think they are in a race because a local
club had a 14 dollar plaque made. One design is racing. PHRF is family
fun, if that's what you like. My ex-girlfriend used to race her J24 in
one design. She agrees PHRF is a joke, even though she wins a lot in
her Catalina 30 that hits it's rating so easily. She knows that many
other boats don't. As I said...a joke! And you bought a boat that is
part of that joke known by so many one design racers.

RB
35s5
NY