Ed Ed is offline

Default Anchor watch by GPS - what do you use to wake you at all timesif necessary

That is what I use... no relay, low current... only problem... it is so
loud it scares the __ out of me and I usually hit my head on the ceiling.

Marc Heusser wrote:
Hi Jason

In article ,
Jason wrote:

You should be able to find a piezo buzzer alarm for a couple bucks at
Radio Shack. They require very low amperage (~10-20mA) so you wouldn't
even need a relay. You can find them with sound output over 100 db.
which will wake the dead.

Thanks for good advice - this seems to be the best way to go, and simple
too.

Marc