Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default "New" boat

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:40:09 -0000,
wrote:

On Aug 30, 7:04 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

The interior is the classic Boston Whaler baby blue as they were made in
those days. It's ironic that I worked at Boston Whaler while going to
school back in 1968 and these boats were the ones I did the post mold finish
work on.
Eisboch

To a novice boater like me, those older Sports with the traditional
interior have a great shippy look to them. Makes me want to cut my
hair, wear white pants that are way too short, a blue blazer, and of
course a little captains cap

But then you wouldn't look like a left over hippy!! :)