HK HK is offline

Default A Sweet Ride

wrote:
On Aug 30, 3:58 pm, HK wrote:

Yeah, yeah... when you going to drown some baits?

So, how long does it take you from the time you decide to go fishing,
to get supplies ready, pack up the trailer, gas, hook up trailer,
drive, setup, and launch for a quick fishing trip?

I usually have the supplies on hand, other than "live" bait. I have my
fishing gear in cabinets and racks in the garage, and most of the gear I
need is in a fishing bag, so that's easy enough. If I keep the boat on
its trailer at a nearby marina, I'm five minutes away.

Actually, the only thing that takes any time and causes any aggravation
is aligning my vehicle with the trailer so I can hitch the two up. If
I'm going out with someone, that's no problem, and takes less than a
minute. If I am hooking up by myself, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Launching is pretty fast. We have good ramps around here.

I did plunk a few baits today, by the way.