Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Mast wiring connectors.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:33:24 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

My Sabre has connectors hidden inside the mast under a plate. I'm really
glad I have them, since my steaming light was intermittent and I couldn't
find the problem until I replaced the connectors. Definitely easier than
restringing wire.

Since it was the connector caused the problem, I fail to see how
fixing it was easier than leaving a good [continuous] wire alone. The
connector was the problem, not the solution. Simpler is most often
better. You may need to remove the mast, so they put a break in the
wires, at the expense of reliability. Nothing is ever free.

Casady